Saturday, July 23, 2011

Link Round Up

A bookshop going places. I absolutely love this.

The Secret Bookstore. It's slightly illegal. You hear about it by word of mouth. Also, I believe it's cash only. What a thrill to buy a book from a man like this.

Amazon Launches Kindle Textbook Rental Service, Allows Students To Store Notes In The Cloud. So helpful for students. When I go back to school I'm going to use this.

Against Godmode. A good critique of modern comics. If anything pushes people away from them, it's Godmode.

America's Drunkest Writer. A write up of F. Scott Fitzgerald's alcoholism. He was so talented and had such a tragic life.

Why Borders Failed While Barnes & Noble Survived. I'm writing a post on the failure of Borders. It will be up some time this weekend.

Students Get Up Close And Personal With Rare Books.

The War for Catch-22.

(Image brought to you by: notmybeautifulhome)


No comments:

Post a Comment