Saturday, January 28, 2012

Link Round Up

How to Say “I Do” to Shared Bookshelves Without Ruining Your Relationship This is an important article especially if the library contains duplicate books.

 Best-sellers lists: How they work and who they (mostly) work for Great article! It shows how people game the list. It is no longer the measure of a good book.

Publishers And Booksellers See A 'Predatory' Amazon I shop Amazon and I also shop local. The two sides are going to have to reach a truce.

The 5 Books That Inspire the Most Tattoos I'm looking for my next tattoo.

Is Your Learning Style Related to Your eBook vs. Print Book Preference? I'm begging higher education to look into this and do studies. E-books could be revolutionary for some students. We need data to back up some of the claims being made.

A Challenge! The Whitehouse Petition on School Libraries I singed it, will you?

Warning: This Is A Post About Disclaimers I'm in agreement with this, I feel like I need to give a disclaimer about The Book Thief.

Why the Most Literate Cities in America Aren't the Wealthiest Good round up article, and a fantastic discussion about what makes a literate city. 

No comments:

Post a Comment