Sunday, January 8, 2012

Link Round Up

The first link round up of the year! It's back and better than ever. 

Booze And Prose Sully asks if booze makes for a better writer. 

Top Five Signs You’re Reading Too Much Young Adult Literature I'm guilty of all of these, but I read it anyway. 

Publishers vs. Libraries: An E-Book Tug of War An interesting take on the push me pull you world of ebooks and libraries. A revolution is happening in publishing and everyone is going to have to adapt. 

15 Books to Look Forward to in 2012 I have encountered several of these lists. I thought this was one of the better. 

A Year In Books: Telling Me Something I Didn't Know Reflections of reading in 2011.

Who Will Be the Literary Legends of Our Era? King, Atwood, Wallace, Rowling, and Murakami. 

Beyond Sparkly Vampires: YA for Lit Snobs YA Lit has some of the best writing in all of fiction. I think it is almost time to drop the YA from it. 

Why We Love The Hobbit  Because it's a fantastic story.

I hope everyone has a lovely new year. I'm off to read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment