Saturday, December 10, 2011

Link Round Up

Genre Kryptonite: Agatha Christie. Blogging about one's love for Christie is fantastic. She writes a lean, mean, amazingly good novel. Pick them up.

Books That I Wish Had Been Better – 2011. I totally understand this post. I absolutely wish When She Woke was a better novel. It had all the rights to be one of the best of the year, but it really dropped the ball.

Friday Reads. I've been participating with this for the last few months, and have completely forgotten to post it here. It's a great project.

The Local Crusade. A lovely post about local bookstores. I'm a huge fan of Powells for online shopping. They also have FREE shipping right now, so you know, buy books for Christmas.

Document: The Symbolism Survey. In 1963 a high school student mailed out identical surveys to a host of  authors. Some replied. The rest is history. I love how delightfully bitchy Ayn Rand's response is, I'd expect nothing less.





No comments:

Post a Comment