Sunday, December 4, 2011

Link Round Up

The 10 Best Books of 2011. The most trusted list for book lovers.

December Kids' Book Club Pick: 'Breadcrumbs'. NPR's book club for kids is shaping up to be one of the best out there. I've loved all there selections.

Largehearted Boy has compiled a meta-list of all the best of 2011 book lists, yes my tiny blog is on there. Yes, I'm excited about that. It's the little things people. It's the little things. Online "Best of 2011" Book Lists

Another wonderful story I've been following, I'm so excited by this The Library Phantom Returns!

As I lay *&%!!*! dying? David Milch to do Faulkner for HBO. We'll see how this works out.

Upheaval at the New York Public Library, a good article about the modern library.

High fantasy for young adults. This is an interesting read from The New Yorker.

When Used Books Attack: Banana Edition, this is the scariest thing I've seen in the book world all week. A banana shaped penis candle is astonishing.

(Still reading this) 


No comments:

Post a Comment