Friday, August 19, 2011

Reading update...

I know that this month was supposed to be classics, but the Texas heat has finally fried my brain. Reading complex literature in 105 heat was a bad idea. So, upon realizing that I simply couldn't get though the the list I had created for myself. So I'm revising it. Here are the next five books that I'm going to read. 






Also, I'm getting together a list of books for my vacation. I'm flying up to Alaska right around Labor Day, and I'm really excited. I'll take plenty of pictures. 

(Image brought to you by: noseinabook)


2 comments:

  1. If I may make a suggestion, check out the audio book version of World War Z. The stories are read by such actors as John Leguizamo and Henry Rollins and are BRILLIANT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may do that. Thanks for the suggestion.

    ReplyDelete