Saturday, August 6, 2011

Link Round Up!

I love link round up. It's one of my favorite parts of the week.

Ned Vizzini wrote up a great article on The Catcher in the Rye called The End of the White Outsider. It's important to put context around Holden Caulfield and why he meant so much to so many people.

Local activists and Boing Boing readers save Troy Public Library. "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead

Top ten books for July 2011: The Millions Top Ten: July 2011

Who says that archive libraries are dull? Computer & Video Game Archive

I know, I know, another "future of books" article. This one is wroth it though, The Future of Books Is Here!

Wherein one learns how to write an adventure novel in three days, Write an adventure novel in three days, the Michael Moorcock way.

The last great bookshop. I could spend hours in a shop like this. I'd end up walking out with my weight in books. How much is that, you ask? Smaller than an elephant and larger than a toddler.

And a bit of a switch up, this site has nothing to do with books, but it's become a frequent visit of mine. Dear Photograph

(Image brought to you by: bookstorecouture)



No comments:

Post a Comment