Monday, September 26, 2011

Reading update....

Remember when I said I was reading The Monstrumologist? Well, I lied. I'm actually reading The Great Book of Amber: The Complete Amber Chronicles, 1-10. It's ten full books, so you'll have to give me some time on this. It will also allow me to free up some posting time for commentary.


I usually attempt to attribute artists to their work. Photographs, oil paintings, ect. This one is a bit of a challenge because every time I attempt to Google the art's name I get a pop singer. The closest possible thing I could discover is here, sina. If the artist ever stumbles upon this little blog at the unfashionable end of the internet, and realizes  that I have it all wrong, please leave a comment. I enjoyed the work on the blog and would love to look into purchasing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment