Sunday, September 4, 2011

Link Round Up!

Link round up is back. Here are some of the best stories I've read all week.

For those who are planning vacations, let Literary Tourist help you out. Could make for some nice day trips.

Waterstone's ends 3-for-2 book offers. This makes me sad, I have a feeling this will affect students more than anyone else.

Can you name the books below from the portion of their covers? A lovely game for a long weekend.

A new library marketing campaign. I like this one a lot. The Most Important School Supply of All Is Available @ your library®

This fall is littered with movie adaptations of books. The Atlantic asks the all important question, Do I need to read the book before I see the movie?

Physical bookstores serve as a conduit to ebooks. Yet again, reports of the publishing industry's demise have been greatly exaggerated.

Going to New York City any time soon? Great, now you've got some extra places to go, New York City's spots for book lovers.

Finally, something beautiful, Art Student Hand-Illuminates, Binds a Copy of Tolkien’s Silmarillion.

(Image brought to you by Benjamin Harff. By the way, if I ever meet Benjamin I'm buying him a drink. His work is beautiful.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment