Sunday, March 18, 2012

Link Round Up

Sorry for the delay in posting. I'm almost done with The Hunger Games, so that series of posts will start soon.

Is An Interactive Ebook Still A Book? I believe we will call it something else, simply because it will have to be categorized differently.

Slate to Begin a Monthly Review of Books A lovely development.

Reading Pathways: Margaret Atwood I adore Atwood. This is a fantastic reference.

The 10 Best Fictional Bookstores in Pop Culture A nice round up of them. If I could pick one to visit it would be Flourish & Blotts.

U.S. Warns Apple, Publishers Price fixing is very very illegal.

Encyclopaedia Britannica Dies Under Its Own Massive, Printed Weight Not all that shocking. It became too expensive and too large.

Recovering Lolita I love this project. The book is simply a masterpiece.

Dystopia Is The New Vampire I am going to address this more in the next series of posts.

Why Finish Books? If I get 100 pages into a novel and it doesn't grab me I set it aside. Any author that can't grab me in that time period needs a better editor.




No comments:

Post a Comment